IHS12-D4 Whole Home Integrated UV Water Treatment
The Integrated Home System is a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application, for flow rates up to 12 gpm (45 lpm).
- Pre-Filter Solution: Includes (1) 10″ (1) 20″ filter housings with high-flow 5 micron sediment and taste/odour cartridges. Click here to find out more about our sediment and carbon cartridges
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while maintaining the same UV dose as a longer chamber
- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Convenient: Mounted on a heavy-duty, painted steel bracket for a simple installation
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
Note: The IHS12-D4 replaces the Sterilight SC320-DWS12 and SCM320-DWS12 systems.
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
SIMPLIFYING CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
Simplifying the consumer's experience remains one of our primary goals. We realize the consumers´ experience with our product extends beyond the point of purchase. Reviewing the post sales experience has taught us to focus on specific touch points that improve this experience. A critical touch point relates to the installation of our product. We find the easier we make our product to install, the more satisfied our customers feel.❝Keep It Simple❞ Video Tutorials
Our video tutorials are simple in structure using a step-by-step format. Our content is unique in the sense that it's developed using a novice perspective while following industry best practices.Well Written Instructional Guides
We created instructional guides with an emphasis on following an ❝easy-to-understand❞ theme. Each guide can be printed or viewed electronically, and easy to locate when needed.Value Added Items
We include additional items in our packages that improve the overall value of our offering. The additional items contribute toward installation best practices and are typically not offered by competing brands. These value-added items prevent customers from having to make additional trips to the hardware store for items that we include.
EASY TO CONTACTCustomer Service
We are easy to contact. We have a customer service team ready to assist our customer needs. Customers can contact our customer service team Monday through Friday between the hours of 7am to 4pm Arizona time. Our customer service team answers questions regarding orders, package tracking, and technical support.Technical Support
Our dedicated technical support team has over 25 years of combined experience in product installation and install knowledge. Most of our DIY customers save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by installing the system themself.Innovative Approach
We´ve taken our technical support a whole new level. In addition to our email and phone support, we are now using video chat technology to assist customers. You can now ❝Show & Tell❞ rather than attempt to describe it. Customers find video chat really simplifies the process.
PREMIUM PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICING
Offering affordable products has made us very popular with consumers. This popularity has ultimately contributed toward consumers´ gained purchase value. The more discounts we earn, the more the customer earns.Affordable Pricing
Our popularity has given us the ability to leverage bulk purchase discounts that our competitors are unable to access. Our discounts make it possible to offer quality products at affordable pricing. The benefit of the discount is two fold in the sense that it affords us the ability to build a knowledge support team to serve our happy customers.Fast Free Shipping
We offer fast free shipping. We are able to sustain this consumer benefit due to our high volume of shipping throughout the United States. Our shipping carrier provides discounts as our volume grows and ultimately benefiting the consumer.
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY
ABC WATER / 602abcWATER - We are located in Phoenix Arizona USA. Give us a call with any questions about our ABCwaters built products.(602) 222-9283
23910 N. 19th Ave Suite #8
Phoenix, AZ 85085