COMMERCIAL 3" FLOW TWIN ALTERNATING TANK WATER SOFTENERS
This is 3” Fleck 3900 valve with a NXT 3200 controller. This is a heavy duty system capable of continuous flow rates between 155 to 205 gallons per minute (gpm) and are available in 450,000 to 1,200,000 grain capacities. Provide
Commercial Water Softener System Includes:
- 2 - Fleck 3900 3" control valve [Service Manual]
- 2 - 3200 NXT Electronic Meter
- Full 3" valve for high flow rates
- Premium High Capacity 8% Cross-linked Resin - volume based on capacity. see below
- Up to 1,200,000 Grain Maximum Capacity
- Brine tank has grid plate for maximum saturation of brine
- Safety brine valve with air check
- Gravel volume based on capacity
Water Softener Resin Media Volume (Commercial Grade 8% Cross Link):
- 450,000 Grain capacity = 15 cubic feet (each tank)
- 600,000 Grain capacity = 20 cubic feet (each tank)
- 900,000 Grain capacity = 30 cubic feet (each tank)
- 1,200,000 Grain capacity = 40 cubic feet (each tank)
Water Softener Flow Capacities (each tank)
- 450,000 Grain capacity = 155 gpm continuous & 210 gpm peak flow rate
- 600,000 Grain capacity = 185 gpm continuous & 250 gpm peak flow rate
- 900,000 Grain capacity = 200 gpm continuous & 270 gpm peak flow rate
- 1,200,000 Grain capacity = 205 gpm continuous & 280 gpm peak flow rate
450,000 capacity systems
- Mineral Tank (a.k.a. resin tank) - 30" x 72"
- Brine Tank - 39" x 48"
600,000 capacity systems
- Mineral Tank (a.k.a. resin tank) - 36" x 72"
- Brine Tank - 50" x 60"
900,000 capacity systems
- Mineral Tank (a.k.a. resin tank) - 42" x 72"
- Brine Tank - 50" x 60"
1,200,000 capacity systems
- Mineral Tank (a.k.a. resin tank) - 48" x 72"
- Brine Tank - 50" x 60"
Approximate Space Requirements:
- 450,000 Grain capacity = 107" L x 39" W x 96" H
- 600,000 Grain capacity = 122" L x 50" W x 98" H
- 900,000 Grain capacity = 142" L x 50" W x 101" H
- 1,200,000 Grain capacity = 154" L x 50" W x 106" H
- 450,000 Grain capacity = Shipping - 3,300 lbs.
- 600,000 Grain capacity = Shipping - 4,400 lbs.
- 900,000 Grain capacity = Shipping - 6,700 lbs.
- 1,200,000 Grain capacity = Shipping - 8,500 lbs.
- 5 Years on Tanks
- 5 Years on Valve & Electronics
- 1 Years on all Parts
Text Us with your questions at 602.321.0145. Or send us a chat in the dialog box to the bottom right corner of this page.
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
SIMPLIFYING CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
Simplifying the consumer's experience remains one of our primary goals. We realize the consumers´ experience with our product extends beyond the point of purchase. Reviewing the post sales experience has taught us to focus on specific touch points that improve this experience. A critical touch point relates to the installation of our product. We find the easier we make our product to install, the more satisfied our customers feel.❝Keep It Simple❞ Video Tutorials
Our video tutorials are simple in structure using a step-by-step format. Our content is unique in the sense that it's developed using a novice perspective while following industry best practices.Well Written Instructional Guides
We created instructional guides with an emphasis on following an ❝easy-to-understand❞ theme. Each guide can be printed or viewed electronically, and easy to locate when needed.Value Added Items
We include additional items in our packages that improve the overall value of our offering. The additional items contribute toward installation best practices and are typically not offered by competing brands. These value-added items prevent customers from having to make additional trips to the hardware store for items that we include.
EASY TO CONTACTCustomer Service
We are easy to contact. We have a customer service team ready to assist our customer needs. Customers can contact our customer service team Monday through Friday between the hours of 7am to 4pm Arizona time. Our customer service team answers questions regarding orders, package tracking, and technical support.Technical Support
Our dedicated technical support team has over 25 years of combined experience in product installation and install knowledge. Most of our DIY customers save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by installing the system themself.Innovative Approach
We´ve taken our technical support a whole new level. In addition to our email and phone support, we are now using video chat technology to assist customers. You can now ❝Show & Tell❞ rather than attempt to describe it. Customers find video chat really simplifies the process.
PREMIUM PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICING
Offering affordable products has made us very popular with consumers. This popularity has ultimately contributed toward consumers´ gained purchase value. The more discounts we earn, the more the customer earns.Affordable Pricing
Our popularity has given us the ability to leverage bulk purchase discounts that our competitors are unable to access. Our discounts make it possible to offer quality products at affordable pricing. The benefit of the discount is two fold in the sense that it affords us the ability to build a knowledge support team to serve our happy customers.Fast Free Shipping
We offer fast free shipping. We are able to sustain this consumer benefit due to our high volume of shipping throughout the United States. Our shipping carrier provides discounts as our volume grows and ultimately benefiting the consumer.
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY
ABC WATER / 602abcWATER - We are located in Phoenix Arizona USA. Give us a call with any questions about our ABCwaters built products.(602) 222-9283
23910 N. 19th Ave Suite #8
Phoenix, AZ 85085