For iron and manganese
- 1.0 cubic foot Birm
- For removal of iron and manganese from water supplies
- Removes up to 8 ppm iron
- Causes red/orange staining with levels as low as 0.3 ppm. Treats both ferrous (clear water or dissolved) and ferric (red water or oxidized) iron.
- Removes up to 6 ppm Manganese
- Can cause black slime buildup in toilet tanks and may impart a metallic taste to the water
- 3.5-5 GPM/ft Service Flow
- Birm is rated for 3.5-5 GPM service flow per square foot of tank area
- Min. 10 GPM/ft Backwash Flow
- Birm requires 10-12 GPM per SQUARE foot of tank area for backwashing
Birm provides removal of iron and manganese in most applications. Amount of
media needed can be determined by tank size.
8"x44" Tank - 0.5 cubic foot
9"x48" Tank - 1 cubic foot
10"x54" Tank - 1.5 cubic feet
12"x48" Tank - 2 cubic feet
13"x54" Tank - 3 cubic feet
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
We are a family owned business based out of Phoenix Arizona. We have been in the water business for 25+ years. Our goal is to provide you and your family with both clean and soft water. If you have any questions about which equipment is right for your home, or have installation questions, give us a call. If you are looking for Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, or a Whole House Filtration System, then you are in the right place. We will ensure that you are provided with the proper equipment and excellent customer service for the life of your unit.
If you are local you can bring us a sample of your water and we can test it here for you. We will sit down with you, address your needs, and ensure that you are happy with the proper unit for your needs.
We are located in Phoenix, AZ. The major cross streets are Pinnacle Peak and 19th Ave, on the NW corner.23910 N. 19th Ave Suite # 8
Phoenix, ARIZONA 85085