ABCwaters Built 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter Systems
- REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING SYSTEM OVERVIEW. This is a complete Premium 5-stage reverse osmosis drinking water filtration system is designed for most household sizes. 5 stage filtration system is a network of (1) 4-stage depth sediment filter, (2) carbon block filters made of coconut shell activated carbon, (1) thin film composite reverse osmosis membrane, (1) activated in-line carbon post-filtration, (1) 3.2-gallon water storage tank. The package also includes an install kit with accessories.
- CONTAMINANT REMOVAL CAPACITY. Remove up to 96% of contaminants found in residential tap water including but not limited to chlorine, lead, nitrates, chromium, arsenic, a range of toxic heavy metals, organic impurities, fluoride, bacteria, viruses. This 5 stage filter systems remove up to 1,000+ contaminants and does it at a 50 or 75 gallon per day filtering capacity.
- INSTALLATION and MAINTENANCE. A very simple install and filter replacement system. You will wonder why you didn’t do this sooner. We provide customers with various types of helpful DIY resources to simplify your experience with our products. Our attention to detail shows in our installation kit which includes silicone lubricant for 'O'-rings and a sanitize packet to sterilize and flush your system. Expect filter replacement time range between 6 months to 12 months depending on usage.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION. We guarantee satisfaction with our product and customer service or get your money back. We pride ourselves in providing a hassle free consumer experience. We offer a 60-day return policy with money back guarantee. We back our product with a 12-month warranty to protect consumers from defective parts and craftsmanship. Reverse osmosis system is assembled with NSF approved parts and filters.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM ACCESS. Rest assured that you can count on our experienced technical support team to assist you with any installation questions. Our experienced technical support team is on standby to answer your questions Monday thru Friday between 9am to 4pm Arizona time. Installation guide and DIY video are value-added resources available to our customers.
5-stages of treatment:
STAGE 1 Stage 1 uses a 5 micron sediment pre-filtration for mechanical reduction of rust and particulate, and provides membrane protection.
STAGE 2 is a granular activated carbon pre-treatment filter.
STAGE 3 - The third stage uses an activated carbon block to reduce tastes, odors, chlorine, & organic impurities.
STAGE 4 This thin film composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane is used for reduction of dissolved solids, including the range of toxic heavy metals, plus other harmful contaminants.
STAGE 5 This is an activated in-line carbon filtration is used for final post-filtration to remove off-tastes & potential odors.
Maintenance: Pre and post filters recommended change every 6 months for regular usage, or once a year in light usage.
RO membrane: Change recommended based on periodic TDS rejection tests. Typical is every two years.
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
We are a family owned business based out of Phoenix Arizona. We have been in the water business for 25+ years. Our goal is to provide you and your family with both clean and soft water. If you have any questions about which equipment is right for your home, or have installation questions, give us a call. If you are looking for Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, or a Whole House Filtration System, then you are in the right place. We will ensure that you are provided with the proper equipment and excellent customer service for the life of your unit.
If you are local you can bring us a sample of your water and we can test it here for you. We will sit down with you, address your needs, and ensure that you are happy with the proper unit for your needs.
We are located in Phoenix, AZ. The major cross streets are Pinnacle Peak and 19th Ave, on the NW corner.23910 N. 19th Ave Suite # 8
Phoenix, ARIZONA 85085