We also know you will need a couple bags of salt to operate this new water softener. We will buy your first 2 bags of salt just for purchasing from our website.
WATER SOFTENER SYSTEM
This is a complete whole house water softener system. Our water softener is controlled by the popular Fleck 5600sxt digital valve meter. This high capacity softening system uses premium resin for longer life. Best quality in the Industry. Recommended Service Flow up to 12 GPM. The Fleck valve includes 5 year warranty.
General water softener sizing by household size:
- 32,000 grain capacity - up to 2 people
- 48,000 grain capacity - 2 to 5 people
- 64,000 grain capacity - 5+ people
Water softener resin types:
- 10% Cross link resin media - ideal for City water sources.
- Fine mesh resin media - ideal for a Well water sources. This resin is perfect for water sources that need an Iron removal solution.
INCLUDES TECHNICAL INSTALLATION SUPPORT - 'A Simplified Experience'
Our technical support team is ready to assist you with plumbing questions relating to water equipment installation. Are you attempting a DIY installation? Our mission is to serve DIYer's in the quest to save money Doing It Yourself. Our customers really appreciate this approach because it simplifies their experience.
Our customers tell us how happy they are to be able to call our experienced team of installers in a time of need and not get charged. That's what makes us different from our competitors. We focus on simplifying the consumer's experience with our product. A simplified experience equals a great experience and our customers agree!
We are available by:
- Phone - 602.222.9283
- Email - support@602abcWATER.com
- Text - 602.321.0145
- Facetime video calls (iPhones only) - Text us to set an appointment. Our new solution 'Show us rather than try to describe' method.
Support Hours: Monday thru Friday between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Arizona time.
FLECK 5600SXT DIGITAL WATER SOFTENER METER VALVE
- Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems.
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system.
- Super capacitor for keeping time of day during power outage.
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration.
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance.
- LCD display alternates between time of day, volume remaining or days until regeneration.
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Plumbing connections in 3/4" or 1" NPT, BSP, and sweat
WATER SOFTENER MINERAL & BRINE TANKS
Our system includes 2 American made tanks. (1) Black 10” diameter mineral tank and (1) Black 36" Brine tank. Both tanks backed by a 10 year warranty. Other colors are also available upon request. The standard color is black.
WATER SOFTENER INSTALLATION KIT
We add a special touch to our offerings. We provide an installation kit which includes items that are necessary for best practice installs such as silicone lube, a hardness test strip, a sanitizer packet, 4 ft 3/8 in. brine line, a small parts kit, and an install guide written by ABCwaters technicians that simplify the installation.
WATER SOFTENER VALUE ADDED PACKAGE
We pride ourselves in simplifying the consumer experience. We demonstrate this by PRE-LOADING the mineral tanks with resin for you to reduce heavy lifting & mess, we PRE-PROGRAM the Fleck digital meter to avoid adding guess work, we provide additional INSTALL ITEMS to save you from making extra trips to store, and we are very EASY TO CONTACT using phone, email, phone texting and now FREE FACETIME tech support.
Consider pairing this Water Softener with an Upflow Carbon Filtration System. The carbon extends the life of the water softener's resin beads. Carbon is an excellent media for absorbing chlorine from city water sources. Chlorine breaks down water softener resin. Protect your resin by investing into a combination system.
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
We are a family owned business based out of Phoenix Arizona. We have been in the water business for 25+ years. Our goal is to provide you and your family with both clean and soft water. If you have any questions about which equipment is right for your home, or have installation questions, give us a call. If you are looking for Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, or a Whole House Filtration System, then you are in the right place. We will ensure that you are provided with the proper equipment and excellent customer service for the life of your unit.
If you are local you can bring us a sample of your water and we can test it here for you. We will sit down with you, address your needs, and ensure that you are happy with the proper unit for your needs.
We are located in Phoenix, AZ. The major cross streets are Pinnacle Peak and 19th Ave, on the NW corner.23910 N. 19th Ave Suite # 8
Phoenix, ARIZONA 85085