Install Video Tutorial:
Water Softener Overview
Elite High Flow Water Softener Digital Touch Screen Control Valve
A touchscreen control valve with detailed screen descriptions, color LCD display, and familiar icons, this controller brings ease of programming and a user-friendly experience to the table.
Features include a large color LCD touch screen display with a detailed screen description for easy electronic programming. Master settings shown by category with intuitive navigation & familiar icons. Additional features include a password lock-out screen for added security, time of day lithium battery backup for power loss and a system error alarm shutoff. A Help/Assistance screen displays our contact information for homeowner.
- Current Flow Rate
- Peak Flow Rate
- Last Regeneration
- Average Daily Usage
- Number of Regenerations
- Totalizer (can be reset)
- Regeneration Interval
- Continuous service flow rate of 43 GPM with a backwash of 33 GPM
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Plumbing connections in 3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, sweat, and CPVC
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
General water softener sizing by household size:
- 32,000 grain capacity - up to 2 people
- 48,000 grain capacity - 2 to 5 people
- 64,000 grain capacity - 5+ people
Water softener resin types:
- 10% Cross link resin media - ideal for City water sources.
- Fine mesh resin media - ideal for a Well water sources. This resin is perfect for water sources that need an Iron removal solution.
System components tested and certified:
- Water Softener Performance: WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 44
- Lead Free Compliance: WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372
FINE MESH RESIN TREATMENT
GET RID OF IRON - Complete whole house system designed to remove Iron and soften your home's water. High flow valve with a digital touchscreen. 48,000-grain high capacity softening system uses a high capacity FINE MESH or 10% crosslink resin for longer life and iron removal. Our fine mesh resin treats up to 6 PPM of Iron & up to 6 PPM of Manganese. Highest Flow of any 1" valve on the market, with a continuous service flow rate up to 37 GPM. Designed for household sizes of 2-5 people with 1.25" water lines.
INCLUDES TECHNICAL INSTALLATION SUPPORT - 'A Simplified Experience'
Our technical support team is ready to assist you with plumbing questions relating to water equipment installation. Are you attempting a DIY installation? Our mission is to serve DIYer's in the quest to save money Doing It Yourself. Our customers really appreciate this approach because it simplifies their experience.
Our customers tell us how happy they are to be able to call our experienced team of installers in a time of need and not get charged. That's what makes us different from our competitors. We focus on simplifying the consumer's experience with our product. A simplified experience equals a great experience and our customers agree!
We are available by:
- Phone - 602.222.9283
- Email - support@602abcWATER.com
- Text - 602.321.0145
- Facetime video calls (iPhones only) - Text us to set an appointment. Our new solution 'Show us rather than try to describe' method.
Support Hours: Monday thru Friday between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Arizona time.
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
We are a family owned business based out of Phoenix Arizona. We have been in the water business for 25+ years. Our goal is to provide you and your family with both clean and soft water. If you have any questions about which equipment is right for your home, or have installation questions, give us a call. If you are looking for Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, or a Whole House Filtration System, then you are in the right place. We will ensure that you are provided with the proper equipment and excellent customer service for the life of your unit.
If you are local you can bring us a sample of your water and we can test it here for you. We will sit down with you, address your needs, and ensure that you are happy with the proper unit for your needs.
We are located in Phoenix, AZ. The major cross streets are Pinnacle Peak and 19th Ave, on the NW corner.23910 N. 19th Ave Suite # 8
Phoenix, ARIZONA 85085