Very pleased with this water softener purchase and glad I ordered the activated carbon filter tank which made the water taste great. Installation was not too complicated and the 1” diameter stainless steel flex hoses really made for a clean job. Programming the controller was straightforward; just make sure you use the Pentair programming manual (included).
Water hardness before installation measured 11 grains per gallon and after installing the softener measured 0 grains per gallon.
We also know you will need a couple bags of salt to operate this new water softener. We will buy your first 2 bags of salt just for purchasing from our website.
Water Softener & Carbon Filtration System
Water Softener & Upflow Carbon Combo Overview
This package includes our Elite High Flow water softener and a highly efficient upflow carbon filtration system. The answer to a complete whole house filter solution. The combined equipment provides value in a number of ways.
- Our water softener will soften your entire household. Adding a water softener to your home is the single greatest beneficial change that members in your household will experience.
- Your water softener's resin will last 2 to 3 times longer when combined with an upflow carbon system. The carbon is excellent for filtering chlorine from city supplied water sources. Chlorine shortens the life of water softener resin beads.
- The carbon protects your home from harmful contaminants that exist in the water supply. Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) has proven to be extremely effective filtering unwanted contaminants, tastes and smells.
- The water softener & upflow carbon combo application provides the homeowner with very low maintenance equipment. The upflow carbon filtration reduces filter changes by 300 times when compared to canister filters like the Big Blue.
INCLUDES TECHNICAL INSTALLATION SUPPORT - 'A SIMPLIFIED EXPERIENCE'
Our technical support team is ready to assist you with plumbing questions relating to water equipment installation. Are you attempting a DIY installation? Our mission is to serve DIYer's in the quest to save money Doing It Yourself. Our customers really appreciate this approach because it simplifies their experience.
Our customers tell us how happy they are to be able to call our experienced team of installers in a time of need and not get charged. That's what makes us different from our competitors. We focus on simplifying the consumer's experience with our product. A simplified experience equals a great experience and our customers agree!
We are available by:
- Phone - 602.222.9283
- Email - support@602abcWATER.com
- Text - 602.321.0145
- Facetime video calls (iPhones only) - Text us to set an appointment. Our new solution 'Show us rather than try to describe' method.
Support Hours: Monday thru Friday between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Arizona time.
WATER SOFTENER SYSTEM
Elite High Flow Water Softener SXT Control Valve
Large LCD display with one programmable relay output for both normally open and normally closed contacts. Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant. Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning.
- Continuous service flow rate of 36 GPM with a backwash of 28 GPM
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Plumbing connections in 3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, sweat, and CPVC
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
System built using tested and certified components:
- Water Softener Performance: WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 44
- Lead Free Compliance: WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372
General water softener sizing by household size:
- 32,000 grain capacity - up to 2 people
- 48,000 grain capacity - 2 to 5 people
- 64,000 grain capacity - 5+ people
Water softener resin types:
- 10% Cross link resin media - ideal for City water sources.
- Fine mesh resin media - ideal for a Well water sources. This resin is perfect for water sources that need an Iron removal solution.
WATER SOFTENER MINERAL & BRINE TANKS
The water softener system includes 2 American made tanks. (1) Black 10” to 13" diameter mineral tanks - dependent on grain capacity. (1) Black brine tank. Both tanks backed by a 10 year warranty. Other colors are also available upon request. The standard color is black.
Mineral Tank Dimensions:
- 32K (9"x48")
- Add 6" more in height for the Control Meter.
WATER SOFTENER INSTALLATION KIT
We add a special touch to our offerings. We provide an installation kit which includes items that are necessary for best practice installs such as silicone lube, a hardness test strip, a sanitizer packet, 4 ft 3/8 in. brine line, a small parts kit, and an install guide written by ABCwaters technicians that simplify the installation.
Upflow Carbon Filtration System
Complete System Features:
- Eco-friendly because the system doesn't require electricity.
- Simple In/Out Valve
- Removes a Wide Range of Contaminates
- Most chemicals
- Most Odors
- Most Tastes
Upflow Carbon Basic Specs:
- Bypass Valve with 1" connection
- Service Flow Rate of 4-11 GPM
- 1.5 ft.³ High Activity Carbon Media - Carbon media is a natural media derived from coconut shells that removes water contaminates through absorption.
How to install a carbon system to a water softener:
How to install an Elite high flow water softener:
How to rinse your carbon filtration:
Water Softener & Upflow Carbon System Warranties & Guarantee
Valve - 5 year warranty
Tank - 10 year warranty
60-day Satisfaction Guarantee
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
SIMPLIFYING CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
Simplifying the consumer's experience remains one of our primary goals. We realize the consumers´ experience with our product extends beyond the point of purchase. Reviewing the post sales experience has taught us to focus on specific touch points that improve this experience. A critical touch point relates to the installation of our product. We find the easier we make our product to install, the more satisfied our customers feel.❝Keep It Simple❞ Video Tutorials
Our video tutorials are simple in structure using a step-by-step format. Our content is unique in the sense that it's developed using a novice perspective while following industry best practices.Well Written Instructional Guides
We created instructional guides with an emphasis on following an ❝easy-to-understand❞ theme. Each guide can be printed or viewed electronically, and easy to locate when needed.Value Added Items
We include additional items in our packages that improve the overall value of our offering. The additional items contribute toward installation best practices and are typically not offered by competing brands. These value-added items prevent customers from having to make additional trips to the hardware store for items that we include.
EASY TO CONTACTCustomer Service
We are easy to contact. We have a customer service team ready to assist our customer needs. Customers can contact our customer service team Monday through Friday between the hours of 7am to 4pm Arizona time. Our customer service team answers questions regarding orders, package tracking, and technical support.Technical Support
Our dedicated technical support team has over 25 years of combined experience in product installation and install knowledge. Most of our DIY customers save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by installing the system themself.Innovative Approach
We´ve taken our technical support a whole new level. In addition to our email and phone support, we are now using video chat technology to assist customers. You can now ❝Show & Tell❞ rather than attempt to describe it. Customers find video chat really simplifies the process.
PREMIUM PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICING
Offering affordable products has made us very popular with consumers. This popularity has ultimately contributed toward consumers´ gained purchase value. The more discounts we earn, the more the customer earns.Affordable Pricing
Our popularity has given us the ability to leverage bulk purchase discounts that our competitors are unable to access. Our discounts make it possible to offer quality products at affordable pricing. The benefit of the discount is two fold in the sense that it affords us the ability to build a knowledge support team to serve our happy customers.Fast Free Shipping
We offer fast free shipping. We are able to sustain this consumer benefit due to our high volume of shipping throughout the United States. Our shipping carrier provides discounts as our volume grows and ultimately benefiting the consumer.
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY
ABC WATER / 602abcWATER - We are located in Phoenix Arizona USA. Give us a call with any questions about our ABCwaters built products.(602) 222-9283
23910 N. 19th Ave Suite #8
Phoenix, AZ 85085