Water Softener & Carbon Filtration System
This package includes our customer favorite water softener and a highly efficient upflow carbon filtration system. The answer to a complete whole house filter solution. The combined equipment provides value in a number of ways.
- Our water softener will soften your entire household. Adding a water softener to your home is the single greatest beneficial change that members in your household will experience.
- Your water softener's resin will last 2 to 3 times longer when combined with an upflow carbon system. The carbon is excellent for filtering chlorine from city supplied water sources. Chlorine shortens the life of water softener resin beads.
- The carbon protects your home from harmful contaminants that exist in the water supply. Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) has proven to be extremely effective filtering unwanted contaminants, tastes and smells.
- The water softener & upflow carbon combo application provides the homeowner with very low maintenance equipment. The upflow carbon filtration reduces filter changes by 300 times when compared to canister filters like the Big Blue.
INCLUDES TECHNICAL INSTALLATION SUPPORT - 'A SIMPLIFIED EXPERIENCE'
Our technical support team is ready to assist you with plumbing questions relating to water equipment installation. Are you attempting a DIY installation? Our mission is to serve DIYer's in the quest to save money Doing It Yourself. Our customers really appreciate this approach because it simplifies their experience.
Our customers tell us how happy they are to be able to call our experienced team of installers in a time of need and not get charged. That's what makes us different from our competitors. We focus on simplifying the consumer's experience with our product. A simplified experience equals a great experience and our customers agree!
We are available by:
- Phone - 602.222.9283
- Email - support@602abcWATER.com
- Text - 602.321.0145
- Facetime video calls (iPhones only) - Text us to set an appointment. Our new solution 'Show us rather than try to describe' method.
Support Hours: Monday thru Friday between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Arizona time.
WATER SOFTENER SYSTEM
The Digital High Flow valve is the Cadillac of digital valve systems. Program the valve once and let the system take over. Highly efficient and reliable. The large touchscreen display makes it easy to view. The simple user interface makes it easy for programming and setting service notifications, variable or traditional service settings. It even has vacation modes for seasonal use.
General water softener sizing by household size:
- 32,000 grain capacity - up to 2 people
- 48,000 grain capacity - 2 to 5 people
- 64,000 grain capacity - 5+ people
Water softener resin types:
- 10% Cross link resin media - ideal for City water sources.
- Fine mesh resin media - ideal for a Well water sources. This resin is perfect for water sources that need an Iron removal solution.
WATER SOFTENER MINERAL & BRINE TANKS
The water softener system includes 2 American made tanks. (1) Black 12" diameter mineral tanks - dependent on grain capacity. (1) Black brine tank. Both tanks backed by a 10 year warranty. Other colors are also available upon request. The standard color is black.
Mineral Tank Dimensions:
- Add 6" more in height for the Control Meter.
Elite High Flow Water Softener Digital Touch Screen Control Valve
- Premium touch screen LCD display with two programmable relay outputs for both normally opened and normally closed contacts
- Continuous service flow rate of 43 GPM with a backwash of 33 GPM
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Plumbing connections in 3/4", 1" or 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, sweat, and CPVC
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
WATER SOFTENER INSTALLATION KIT
We add a special touch to our offerings. We provide an installation kit which includes items that are necessary for best practice installs such as silicone lube, a hardness test strip, a sanitizer packet, 4 ft 3/8 in. brine line, a small parts kit, and an install guide written by ABCwaters technicians that simplify the installation.
UPFLOW CARBON FILTRATION SYSTEM
Complete System Features:
- Eco-friendly because the system doesn't require electricity.
- Simple In/Out Valve
- Removes a Wide Range of Contaminates
- Most chemicals
- Most Odors
- Most Tastes
Upflow Carbon Basic Specs:
- Bypass Valve with 1" connection
- Service Flow Rate of 4-11 GPM
- 2.0 ft.³ High Activity Carbon Media - Carbon media is a natural media derived from coconut shells that removes water contaminates through absorption.
FINE MESH RESIN TREATMENT
GET RID OF IRON - Complete whole house system designed to remove Iron and soften your home's water. High flow valve with a digital touchscreen. 48,000-grain high capacity softening system uses a high capacity FINE MESH or 10% crosslink resin for longer life and iron removal. Our fine mesh resin treats up to 6 PPM of Iron & up to 6 PPM of Manganese. Highest Flow of any 1" valve on the market, with a continuous service flow rate up to 37 GPM. Designed for household sizes of 2-5 people with 1.25" water lines.
Elite High Flow Water Softener Install Tutorial
Upflow Carbon Install Tutorial
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
We are a family owned business based out of Phoenix Arizona. We have been in the water business for 25+ years. Our goal is to provide you and your family with both clean and soft water. If you have any questions about which equipment is right for your home, or have installation questions, give us a call. If you are looking for Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, or a Whole House Filtration System, then you are in the right place. We will ensure that you are provided with the proper equipment and excellent customer service for the life of your unit.
If you are local you can bring us a sample of your water and we can test it here for you. We will sit down with you, address your needs, and ensure that you are happy with the proper unit for your needs.
We are located in Phoenix, AZ. The major cross streets are Pinnacle Peak and 19th Ave, on the NW corner.23910 N. 19th Ave Suite # 8
Phoenix, ARIZONA 85085