Thanks for asking. We are experts in water softener and filtration systems and understand the mechanics, know the parts and how to actually install them. Amazon and the others won't know how to help you with these technicalities. We are a family owned and operated business that pride ourselves in being not only quick, but helpful respondents. Our seller reviews are clearly displayed on these popular marketplaces that customers are happily satisfied.
We also know you will need a couple bags of salt to operate this new water softener. We will buy your first 2 bags of salt just for purchasing from our website.
Water Softener, Carbon Filtration & Reverse Osmosis RO System
This package includes a whole house water softener and a highly efficient upflow carbon filtration system. The answer to a complete whole house filter solution. The combined equipment provides value in 6 major ways.
- Our water softener will soften your entire household. Adding a water softener to your home is the single greatest beneficial change that members in your household will experience.
- Your water softener's resin will last 2 to 3 times longer when combined with an upflow carbon system. The carbon is excellent for filtering chlorine from city supplied water sources. Chlorine shortens the life of water softener resin beads.
- The carbon protects your home from harmful contaminants that exist in the water supply. Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) has proven to be extremely effective filtering unwanted contaminants, tastes and smells.
- The water softener & upflow carbon combo application provides the homeowner with very low maintenance equipment. The upflow carbon filtration reduces filter changes by 300 times when compared to canister filters like the Big Blue.
- A Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water filter will remove your bottle water usage. Now you can access purified clean drinking water from your kitchen sink. This RO filters up to 75 gallons of water per day.
- Our high efficient RO offers a 1:1 water filter ratio compared to standard ROs with 4:1 filter ratio. The standard RO filter wastes 4 gallons of water to create 1 gallon of purified water. Our RO only uses 1 gallon water to make 1 gallon of purified clean drinking water.
INCLUDES TECHNICAL INSTALLATION SUPPORT - 'A SIMPLIFIED EXPERIENCE'
Our technical support team is ready to assist you with plumbing questions relating to water equipment installation. Are you attempting a DIY installation? Our mission is to serve DIYer's in the quest to save money Doing It Yourself. Our customers really appreciate this approach because it simplifies their experience.
Our customers tell us how happy they are to be able to call our experienced team of installers in a time of need and not get charged. That's what makes us different from our competitors. We focus on simplifying the consumer's experience with our product. A simplified experience equals a great experience and our customers agree!
We are available by:
- Phone - 602.222.9283
- Email - support@602abcWATER.com
- Text - 602.321.0145
- Facetime video calls (iPhones only) - Text us to set an appointment. Our new solution 'Show us rather than try to describe' method.
Support Hours: Monday thru Friday between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Arizona time.
WATER SOFTENER SYSTEM
This is a complete whole house water softener system. Our water softener is controlled by the Fleck 2510SXT digital valve meter. This high capacity softening system uses premium resin for longer life. Best quality in the Industry. Recommended Service Flow up to 13 GPM. The Fleck valve includes 5 year warranty.
General water softener sizing by household size:
- 32,000 grain capacity - up to 2 people
- 48,000 grain capacity - 2 to 5 people
- 64,000 grain capacity - 5+ people
Water softener resin types:
- 10% Cross link resin media - ideal for City water sources.
- Fine mesh resin media - ideal for a Well water sources. This resin is perfect for water sources that need an Iron removal solution.
Fleck 2510 with SXT Electronics
SXT - Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function. Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components. Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system. Continuous service flow rate of 19 GPM with a backwash of 17 GPM. Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration. Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8" wide plastic gears. Electromechanical 7- or 12-day time clock, meter delayed, or meter immediate regeneration. Plumbing connections in 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT. Made in the USA.
WATER SOFTENER BRINE & MINERAL TANKS
The water softener system includes 2 American made tanks. (1) Black 10" diameter mineral tanks - dependent on grain capacity. (1) Black brine tank. Both tanks backed by a 10 year warranty. Other colors are also available upon request. The standard color is black.
WATER SOFTENER INSTALLATION KIT
We add a special touch to our offerings. We provide an installation kit which includes items that are necessary for best practice installs such as silicone lube, a hardness test strip, a sanitizer packet, 4 ft 3/8 in. brine line, a small parts kit, and an install guide written by ABCwaters technicians that simplify the installation.
5 STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER FILTER (RO)
REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING SYSTEM OVERVIEW
This is a complete Premium 5-stage reverse osmosis drinking water filtration system is designed for most household sizes. 5 stage filtration system is a network of (1) 4-stage depth sediment filter, (2) carbon block filters made of coconut shell activated carbon, (1) thin film composite reverse osmosis membrane, (1) activated in-line carbon post-filtration, (1) 3.2-gallon water storage tank. The package also includes an install kit with accessories.
Remove up to 96% of contaminants found in residential tap water including but not limited to chlorine, lead, nitrates, chromium, arsenic, a range of toxic heavy metals, organic impurities, fluoride, bacteria, viruses. This 5 stage filter systems remove up to 1,000+ contaminants and does it at a 50 or 75 gallon per day filtering capacity.
INSTALLATION and MAINTENANCE
A very simple install and filter replacement system. You will wonder why you didn’t do this sooner. We provide customers with various types of helpful DIY resources to simplify your experience with our products. Our attention to detail shows in our installation kit which includes silicone lubricant for 'O'-rings and a sanitize packet to sterilize and flush your system. Expect filter replacement time range between 6 months to 12 months depending on usage.
We guarantee satisfaction with our product and customer service or get your money back. We pride ourselves in providing a hassle free consumer experience. We offer a 60-day return policy with money back guarantee. We back our product with a 12-month warranty to protect consumers from defective parts and craftsmanship. Reverse osmosis system is assembled with NSF approved parts and filters.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM ACCESS
Rest assured that you can count on our experienced technical support team to assist you with any installation questions. Our experienced technical support team is on standby to answer your questions Monday thru Friday between 9am to 4pm Arizona time. Installation guide and DIY video are value-added resources available to our customers.
5-stages of treatment:
Stage 1 uses a 5 micron sediment pre-filtration for mechanical reduction of rust and particulate, and provides membrane protection.
a granular activated carbon pre-treatment filter.
The third stage uses an activated carbon block to reduce tastes, odors, chlorine, & organic impurities.
This thin film composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane is used for reduction of dissolved solids, including the range of toxic heavy metals, plus other harmful contaminants.
This is an activated in-line carbon filtration is used for final post-filtration to remove off-tastes & potential odors.
Pre and post filters recommended change every 6 months for regular usage, or once a year in light usage.
Change recommended based on periodic TDS rejection tests. Typical is every two years.
RO Install Video
UPFLOW CARBON FILTRATION SYSTEM
Complete System Features:
- Eco-friendly because the system doesn't require electricity.
- Simple In/Out Valve
- Removes a Wide Range of Contaminates
- Most chemicals
- Most Odors
- Most Tastes
Upflow Carbon Basic Specs:
- Bypass Valve with 1" connection
- Service Flow Rate of 4-11 GPM
- 1.5 ft.³ High Activity Carbon Media - Carbon media is a natural media derived from coconut shells that removes water contaminates through absorption.
How to install a carbon system to a Fleck 5600sxt water softener:
How to rinse your carbon filtration:
Water Softener & Upflow Carbon System Warranties & Guarantee
Valve - 5 year warranty
Tank - 10 year warranty
60-day Satisfaction Guarantee
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
We are a family owned business based out of Phoenix Arizona. We have been in the water business for 25+ years. Our goal is to provide you and your family with both clean and soft water. If you have any questions about which equipment is right for your home, or have installation questions, give us a call. If you are looking for Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, or a Whole House Filtration System, then you are in the right place. We will ensure that you are provided with the proper equipment and excellent customer service for the life of your unit.
If you are local you can bring us a sample of your water and we can test it here for you. We will sit down with you, address your needs, and ensure that you are happy with the proper unit for your needs.
We are located in Phoenix, AZ. The major cross streets are Pinnacle Peak and 19th Ave, on the NW corner.23910 N. 19th Ave Suite # 8
Phoenix, ARIZONA 85085