ABCwaters 2.5 in. x 30 in. 5 Micron NSF Sediment Filter
This ABCwaters polypropylene sediment filter has a particle retention size of 5 micron and is used in a water filtration system. This coreless filter has an outside diameter of 2.5 in. and overall length of 30 in. It is made of polypropylene which can be sterilized, has dimensional stability, and is resistance to most chemicals. It is certified by the American National Standards Institute and National Sanitation Foundation (ANSI/NSF) Standard 42 for quality assurance, and is FDA approved, for the material requirements only. This sediment filter is suitable for use in applications such as ice machines, film processing, beverage, coffee, analytical, wineries, and many others. Water filters remove undesirable particles, chemicals, and microorganisms from water by means of a semipermeable barrier, adsorption, or biological processes. They are made of densely packed synthetic or natural fibers that trap suspended particles, materials that block microbes or adsorb unwanted chemicals, or substances that cause a chemical change, such as acid neutralization. For most residential, commercial, and industrial applications, water filters are manufactured in the form of replaceable cartridges that fit inside permanent housings. Filtration systems typically consist of a series of 2 or more types of filters, each designed to remove different contaminants.
Sediment filter for a water filtration system
- Thermally Bonded Polypropylene micro fiver construction for higher fiber filtration efficiency
- SBC cartridges will not impart taste, odor or color to water being filtered
- Polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and resists bacterial attack
- SBC cartridges have no filer release, consistent flow rate and superior filtration performance
- Comply with FDA CFR 21 regulations for use in food and beverage applications
- 2.5 in. O.D. and an overall length of 30 in.
- Polypropylene for resistance to most chemicals, dimensional stability, and serializable
- Particle retention size of 5 micron
- Meets ANSI/NSF standard 42 certification for material requirements only
- Includes ABCwaters Installation Manual.
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
We are a family owned business based out of Phoenix Arizona. We have been in the water business for 25+ years. Our goal is to provide you and your family with both clean and soft water. If you have any questions about which equipment is right for your home, or have installation questions, give us a call. If you are looking for Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, or a Whole House Filtration System, then you are in the right place. We will ensure that you are provided with the proper equipment and excellent customer service for the life of your unit.
If you are local you can bring us a sample of your water and we can test it here for you. We will sit down with you, address your needs, and ensure that you are happy with the proper unit for your needs.
We are located in Phoenix, AZ. The major cross streets are Pinnacle Peak and 19th Ave, on the NW corner.23910 N. 19th Ave Suite # 8
Phoenix, ARIZONA 85085