Whole House Water Softener
A System and Company You Can Count On!
ABCwaters Iron & Sulfur Filter Pro 2 Water Softener 5600SXT 64k. No more worrying about iron content in your water. ABCwaters Iron Pro 2 will remove up to 6ppm of iron and ferrous Iron.
Removes Ferrous Iron - Through the same ion exchange process that removes the hard water, this system is able to remove ferrous (clear water) iron. Iron is a common contaminate and is commonly seen as red or orange rust stains on toilets, sinks, and tubs. It can also cause stains in your clothes and even hair! The fine mesh resin can also help trap and remove ferric iron from your water.
Meter Based Regeneration - This system uses a meter based regeneration process. This means that the water you use is measured and the system only regenerates when it needs to. If water needs increase the system regenerates more often to keep up. If less water is being used, the system regenerates less often to conserve water. This provides a system that is much more efficient and eco-friendly than common time based regeneration systems.
2 ft.³ Fine Mesh Resin - We use a high quality fine mesh resin in our Iron Pro systems. The fine mesh resin is specifically designed for iron removal and will provide better results and last longer than standard softening resin in the presence of iron. This system has a capacity of 64,000 (or 64k) grains, meaning it can remove 64,000 grains of hardness, and can treat a maximum flow rate of 16GPM.
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING WELL WATER - If a water test has confirmed that your IRON ppm count is above 6 ppm, an Air Injection valve and different media will be required. See air injection system here
What's Included with Purchase:
- Fleck 5600sxt Valve Digital Meter
- Bypass and Yoke
- Black Mineral Tank
- Preloaded Water Softener Resin Media
- Pre-installed Distributor and Baskets
- Black Brine Tank with Well and Float Valve
- Brine Line and Small Parts Kit
- Sanitizer Package for initial Regeneration
- Lubricant for O-rings on Bypass Assembly
- Step-by-Step install guide
- Re-useable 602abcWATER Branded Blue Bag
What's NOT Included with Purchase:
Water Softener Value Added Package
We pride ourselves in simplifying the consumer experience. We demonstrate this by PRE-LOADING the mineral tanks with resin for you to reduce heavy lifting & mess, we PRE-PROGRAM the Fleck digital meter to avoid adding guess work, we provide additional INSTALL ITEMS to save you from making extra trips to store, and we are very EASY TO CONTACT using phone, email, phone texting and now FREE FACETIME tech support.
Consider pairing this Water Softener with an Upflow Carbon Filtration System. The carbon extends the life of the water softener's resin beads. Carbon is an excellent media for absorbing chlorine from city water sources. Chlorine breaks down water softener resin. Protect your resin by investing into a combination system.
The first question customers always ask is “What size water softener do I need for my home?” We try to make it simple for the customer by asking these questions:
- Are you on City or Well?
- How many bathrooms?
- How many people in household?
- What are your Iron levels?
- Do you know your water hardness?
With the answers to these questions we can accurately determine the correct water softener and water filtration unit you will need. These are the general answers to their questions:
|32K Capacity||48K Capacity||64K Capacity|
|Up to 1.5 Bathrooms||Up to 2.5 Bathrooms||3 or more Bathrooms|
|Up to 2 People in Household||Up to 5 People in Household||5 or more People in Household|
|City or Well Water||City or Well Water||City or Well Water|
|Up to 6ppm in Iron (Fine Mesh)||Up to 6ppm in Iron (Fine Mesh)||Up to 6ppm in Iron (Fine Mesh)|
These are just basic guidelines for our water softener systems. Our goal is to make sure that our customers have the best unit and the right amount of soft water so that their system is not regenerating often.
*tanks may be sent in black or blue (depending on stock) if you prefer a specific color tank please email us at sales@602abcWATER.com with order number and color tanks.
|Softner Dimension||64K - 12" x 60.75"|
|Brine Tank Dimension||64K - 14" x 36"|
|Softener Weight w/Resin||64K - 130lbs|
|Resin Amount||64K - 2.0 cu. ft.|
|Resin Amount||Fine Mesh|
|Flow Rate||16 GPM|
|Regen Flow Rate||7 GPM|
|Adapter Sizes||3/4" or 1"|
|Mineral Tank||10 years|
|Brine Tank||10 year|
|Fleck Valve||5 year*|
EXCLUSIONS FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY This warranty does not cover the following instances:
- Warranty exclusions applicable to all Products and Parts:
- Defects not reported to us within the applicable warranty period;
- Membrane fouling or scaling.
- Any parts manufactured by a third party, including, but not limited to, repair and service parts, repair kits, motors, pistons, seal kits, spacer kits, bypass valves, brine connections and devices, or any other non-Pentair parts. Incorporation of any parts manufactured by a third party into a Pentair Product shall completely void the limited warranty for such Product.
- Problems resulting from failure to comply with installation, operation or maintenance instructions or drawings, or improper installation, operation or maintenance.
- Damage caused by acts of nature or problems resulting from abuse, misuse, negligence or accident;
- Problems resulting in whole or in part from alteration, modification or attempted repair of these Products or Parts by any party other than us or a party we have approved in writing.
- Damage or failure of a Product or Part caused by friction, wear, chemical attack, or debris build-up on Wear Parts. “Wear Parts” include, but are not limited to: pistons, piston rods, seals, spacers, end cap quad rings, and brine valves on all piston operated valves, as well as valve disk flappers on Autotrol valves, and parts requiring replacement under recommended maintenance procedures, such as filter housing O-rings and gaskets.
- Valves exposed to excessive levels of the following list of contaminants require maintenance as part of a yearly service schedule:
- Ozone: > 0.0 mg/l
- Chlorine or chloramines: > 4mg/l
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- pH: < 6 or > 9
- Iron: in concentrations sufficient to cause scuffing on piston and seal surfaces
- Manganese: in concentrations sufficient to cause scuffing on piston and seal surfaces
- Sand and Suspended Solids: in concentrations sufficient to cause scuffing on piston and seal surfaces.
- Due to water conditions, some Products or Parts may require maintenance or cleaning during the warranty period. Products or Parts returned due to debris build up, including, but not limited to, plugged filters, are not covered under this warranty.
- Noncompliance with applicable codes, and ordinances including without limitation, plumbing codes.
- Damage due to impacts, corrosive liquids, gases, or chemicals.
- Damage due to hydro-pneumatic or pneumatic use.
- Labor to install warranted parts and trip charges including mileage are the responsibility of the system owner.
- Additional exclusions applicable to Park International and Park Pentair Water, CT, Structural PolyGlass Composite, and FRP Products and Parts:
- The warranty applies only to original purchaser.
- Failure to operate a tank in accordance with the limitations stated on the Product label.
- Failure to properly size a tank to manufacturer recommendations.
- Use of Products or Parts with water containing sediment or chemicals.
- Injury to tank or any part thereof caused by exposure to vacuum, inflexible piping/plumbing, freezing, external impact, chemical attack from liquid and gasses, fire, floods or lightning.
- Liner abrasion caused by faulty distribution systems
- Exposure of plastic surfaces to incompatible lubricants or sealants.
OUR WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS Should a material defect in workmanship or materials in Products or Parts covered by this warranty become evident during the applicable warranty period, then as our sole obligation and in full satisfaction of any warranty claim, we will issue a credit in the amount of your original purchase price of the Product or Part, or, at our option, repair or replace the defective Product or Part (we will consider, in good faith, customer preference in determining whether to issue a credit or repair or replace). The terms of this warranty are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which the Product or Part was purchased.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING WARRANTY
- We extend warranties solely to direct transactional customers of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC. All secondary customers of these Products and Parts must submit warranty claims with their direct suppliers.
- In order to obtain the benefits of this Limited Warranty, defective Products or Parts must be returned to us as soon as possible after discovery of the material defect, but in no event later than the expiration date of the warranty period provided in this Limited Warranty. The subject Product or Part must be returned to the original point of shipment, freight prepaid, along with a letter stating the model number, serial number, if any, the date of purchase of the item which is claimed to be materially defective and a brief description of the problems encountered. We are not responsible under this Limited Warranty for any cost of shipping or transportation incurred in connection with the return of the Product or Part. Product returned in a manner that does not ensure integrity during shipment may not be covered by warranty.
- You shall be responsible for handling all Product and Part warranty claims that are remedied through repair or replacement of the Product or Part, or a refund of the price paid for such Product or Part, with the dealer or end user, as applicable. After you have settled such warranty claims, you shall seek your remedy from us; provided, however, that in no event shall the value of the remedy provided to you, whether in the form of repair, replacement, or account credit, exceed the purchase price paid by you. For Product or Part warranty claims that include property damage or bodily injury, you shall notify us of such claim and we shall work directly with the end user to remedy and settle any such claims in our sole discretion. You shall not, under any circumstances, settle any Product or Part warranty claim involving bodily injury or property damage without our written consent to do so.
- In all instances of a Product or Part warranty claim, and prior to providing any warranty remedy, you shall:
- notify us in writing of the warranty claim within five (5) business days of your receipt of the claim;
- investigate the claim, which may include taking or requesting digital photographs of the installed Product or Part, verifying proper installation, or other means of validating the claim and verifying the damages claimed;
- return the defective Product to us; and
- for those claims involving bodily injury or property damage, cooperate with us and provide requested information for us to complete our investigation.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PENTAIR RESIDENTIAL FILTRATION, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCT(S), PART(S) AND ANY ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PENTAIR RESIDENTIAL FILTRATION, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, EXPENSES SUCH AS TELEPHONE CALLS, LABOR OR MATERIAL CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE REMOVAL OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT(S) OR PART(S), SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES FOR BODILY INJURY, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT(S) OR PART(S), EVEN WHERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, PENTAIR RESIDENTIAL FILTRATION, LLC’S ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT(S) OR PART(S).
How-To Installation Videos
Water Softener Installation
Fleck 5600sxt Programing
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
SIMPLIFYING CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
Simplifying the consumer's experience remains one of our primary goals. We realize the consumers´ experience with our product extends beyond the point of purchase. Reviewing the post sales experience has taught us to focus on specific touch points that improve this experience. A critical touch point relates to the installation of our product. We find the easier we make our product to install, the more satisfied our customers feel.❝Keep It Simple❞ Video Tutorials
Our video tutorials are simple in structure using a step-by-step format. Our content is unique in the sense that it's developed using a novice perspective while following industry best practices.Well Written Instructional Guides
We created instructional guides with an emphasis on following an ❝easy-to-understand❞ theme. Each guide can be printed or viewed electronically, and easy to locate when needed.Value Added Items
We include additional items in our packages that improve the overall value of our offering. The additional items contribute toward installation best practices and are typically not offered by competing brands. These value-added items prevent customers from having to make additional trips to the hardware store for items that we include.
EASY TO CONTACTCustomer Service
We are easy to contact. We have a customer service team ready to assist our customer needs. Customers can contact our customer service team Monday through Friday between the hours of 7am to 4pm Arizona time. Our customer service team answers questions regarding orders, package tracking, and technical support.Technical Support
Our dedicated technical support team has over 25 years of combined experience in product installation and install knowledge. Most of our DIY customers save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by installing the system themself.Innovative Approach
We´ve taken our technical support a whole new level. In addition to our email and phone support, we are now using video chat technology to assist customers. You can now ❝Show & Tell❞ rather than attempt to describe it. Customers find video chat really simplifies the process.
PREMIUM PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICING
Offering affordable products has made us very popular with consumers. This popularity has ultimately contributed toward consumers´ gained purchase value. The more discounts we earn, the more the customer earns.Affordable Pricing
Our popularity has given us the ability to leverage bulk purchase discounts that our competitors are unable to access. Our discounts make it possible to offer quality products at affordable pricing. The benefit of the discount is two fold in the sense that it affords us the ability to build a knowledge support team to serve our happy customers.Fast Free Shipping
We offer fast free shipping. We are able to sustain this consumer benefit due to our high volume of shipping throughout the United States. Our shipping carrier provides discounts as our volume grows and ultimately benefiting the consumer.
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY
ABC WATER / 602abcWATER - We are located in Phoenix Arizona USA. Give us a call with any questions about our ABCwaters built products.(602) 222-9283
23910 N. 19th Ave Suite #8
Phoenix, AZ 85085