- PACKAGE OVERVIEW - 2 Stage whole house water filtration system. The Pentair Big Blue filter housing contains both a sediment and activated carbon block filter combo. The first stage includes a 4.5 in. x 20 in. sediment filter (5 microns). The second stage will filter will be determined by your drop down selection:
- includes a 4.5 in. x 20 in. activated carbon block filter (5 microns).
- includes a 4.5 in. x 20 in. carbon/KDF-85 mixture filter.
- 2-STAGE BIG BLUE FILTRATION - a Complete system with mounting bracket, Pentair Big Blue housings, a housing wrench for future changing, 1" PVC nipple, mounting screws, sediment filter and GAC filter. Includes a 20" 5-micron sediment filter removes dirt, sand, silt, scale, sediment, and rust. Also, includes a granular activated carbon block filter. The carbon block reduces chlorine, herbicides, pesticides & eliminate tastes or odors in your water.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION. We guarantee satisfaction with our product and customer service or get your money back. We pride ourselves in providing a hassle free consumer experience. We offer a 60-day return policy with money back guarantee. Systems are assembled with NSF approved parts, filters, and media.
- WHY USE CARBON FILTERS - One of the most common applications for using activated carbon is the removal of the undesirable taste present in many chlorinated water supplies. Activated carbon blocks are manufactured with high purity coconut shell. When considering activated carbon for taste, odor and color removal applications, it is necessary that your water be relatively free of iron for maximum service life.
City Water Source
- ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK FILTER SPECIFICATIONS - [Micron rating: 5], [Chlorine Capacity (Gallons): 26,000 at 7 gpm] , [Initial psi at Flow rate (GPM): 4.5 psid at 7.0 gpm]
- WHY USE CARBON/KDF-85 MEDIA FILTERS - One of the most common applications for using activated carbon is the removal of the undesirable taste present in many chlorinated water supplies. Carbon is manufactured with high purity coconut shell. The KDF-85 media provides a filtration solution for treating hydrogen sulfide and/or iron-laden water. This media mixture filtration is a great solution for Well Water supplied homes.
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
We are a family owned business based out of Phoenix Arizona. We have been in the water business for 25+ years. Our goal is to provide you and your family with both clean and soft water. If you have any questions about which equipment is right for your home, or have installation questions, give us a call. If you are looking for Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, or a Whole House Filtration System, then you are in the right place. We will ensure that you are provided with the proper equipment and excellent customer service for the life of your unit.
If you are local you can bring us a sample of your water and we can test it here for you. We will sit down with you, address your needs, and ensure that you are happy with the proper unit for your needs.
We are located in Phoenix, AZ. The major cross streets are Pinnacle Peak and 19th Ave, on the NW corner.23910 N. 19th Ave Suite # 8
Phoenix, ARIZONA 85085