4,800 GPD Commercial Reverse Osmosis (RO) System
The NRO Commercial Series of Reverse Osmosis Systems are custom built by Nelsen Corporation to your specifications. These commercial systems of unmatched value in quality and price give you a multitude of standard features that are optional on most other ROs!
NSF-grade high quality parts are used to build this tough system. All Nelsen NRO Commercial Systems are wet tested to optimum pressure and production prior to shipment. The NRO 440 Series is designed for Commercial or Light Industrial applications requiring flow rates of 1.1-6.9 gallons per minute (GPM). The NRO 440 Series features the durability of a powder coated steel frame, an optional complete performance monitoring package, and simple system integration.
* SPECIAL NOTE: Requires 10 day handling prior to shipment.
Commercial RO System Features Include:
- Carbon Steel Frame for strength & rigidity
- Powder Coated Frame for long life & durability
- Extended Frame Legs with plastic end caps for protection from ground contact and ease of movement
- Replaceable Motor Mounting System - makes field repairs easy,bracket mounts to motor and slides over frame
- True Union Couplings on inlet & outlet of motor
- No plumbing disassembly required for change out
- Stainless Braided Hoses for protection against corrosion, leaks & fraying
- Replaceable Schedule 80 PVC fittings for ease of field repairs
- Quick Connect Fittings on gauges & recycle operation for ease of service
- Brass or Stainless Steel inlet shut off valve
- High Flow TFC Low Pressure Membranes - additional element types & ratings available
- High Quality Gloss 300 psi FRP Housings - stainless housings available at no additional cost
- Integrated Recycle Valve
- Low Pressure Mechanical Switch w/time delay snubber valve
- Permeate & Concentrate Flow Meters
- Liquid Filled Gauges for accurate & steady pressure readings
- Panel Mounted Concentrate Pressure Gauge
- Stainless Steel High Pressure Centrifugal Pump for lasting performance
- Pump Throttle Valve & pipe mounted discharge pressure gauge
- Float Switch & Pretreatment Interlocks - standard on all systems
- High Flow 5 Micron front mounted prefilter for ease of service
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
SIMPLIFYING CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
Simplifying the consumer's experience remains one of our primary goals. We realize the consumers´ experience with our product extends beyond the point of purchase. Reviewing the post sales experience has taught us to focus on specific touch points that improve this experience. A critical touch point relates to the installation of our product. We find the easier we make our product to install, the more satisfied our customers feel.❝Keep It Simple❞ Video Tutorials
Our video tutorials are simple in structure using a step-by-step format. Our content is unique in the sense that it's developed using a novice perspective while following industry best practices.Well Written Instructional Guides
We created instructional guides with an emphasis on following an ❝easy-to-understand❞ theme. Each guide can be printed or viewed electronically, and easy to locate when needed.Value Added Items
We include additional items in our packages that improve the overall value of our offering. The additional items contribute toward installation best practices and are typically not offered by competing brands. These value-added items prevent customers from having to make additional trips to the hardware store for items that we include.
EASY TO CONTACTCustomer Service
We are easy to contact. We have a customer service team ready to assist our customer needs. Customers can contact our customer service team Monday through Friday between the hours of 7am to 4pm Arizona time. Our customer service team answers questions regarding orders, package tracking, and technical support.Technical Support
Our dedicated technical support team has over 25 years of combined experience in product installation and install knowledge. Most of our DIY customers save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by installing the system themself.Innovative Approach
We´ve taken our technical support a whole new level. In addition to our email and phone support, we are now using video chat technology to assist customers. You can now ❝Show & Tell❞ rather than attempt to describe it. Customers find video chat really simplifies the process.
PREMIUM PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICING
Offering affordable products has made us very popular with consumers. This popularity has ultimately contributed toward consumers´ gained purchase value. The more discounts we earn, the more the customer earns.Affordable Pricing
Our popularity has given us the ability to leverage bulk purchase discounts that our competitors are unable to access. Our discounts make it possible to offer quality products at affordable pricing. The benefit of the discount is two fold in the sense that it affords us the ability to build a knowledge support team to serve our happy customers.Fast Free Shipping
We offer fast free shipping. We are able to sustain this consumer benefit due to our high volume of shipping throughout the United States. Our shipping carrier provides discounts as our volume grows and ultimately benefiting the consumer.
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY
ABC WATER / 602abcWATER - We are located in Phoenix Arizona USA. Give us a call with any questions about our ABCwaters built products.(602) 222-9283
23910 N. 19th Ave Suite #8
Phoenix, AZ 85085