it was save my money and product is very good working and water is great taste and ABC service team is really help full and friendly.
I looked all over and got several quotes for a new water softener and whole house filter. After comparing the BIG price difference I watched the videos on what it took to install the units. It was pretty simple if you follow the directions and can turn a wrench. The water softener works extremely well. I don't think you'll find a better one and the price is excellent. You can spend twice as much but I can tell the unit will not be any better. The whole house carbon filter has also made a big difference. Now we can drink water from any facet in the house. We also got the RO unit but I haven't installed it yet because the water already taste great now. I'll connect it when we replace our sink. I think for the what you get and the price this was an excellent purchase.
I purchased the whole home system with the RO system. I installed it in a few hours with one other person. It was very easy and with the videos provided, made it quick. I am loving the new water on my skin and dishes and cannot say enough about this.
This system is very easy to install and I bought the system after a friend referred me to 602abcwater. I am very happy with the transaction with 602abcwater. The system arrived in a timely manner. Customer support is also very easily accessible. Thank you.
Great product here. Does exactly what it purports it to do for a fraction of what the local snake oil salesmen will sell you. A water softener is not magic, and there is no reason in the world to charge for something like it's made of gold. The Fleck and 602ABCwater are the way to go.
Multiple times I had called them to check on a few things, and they were super helpful and supportive of their product. If I move again, I will by from them hands down.
The Ultimate Home Water Filtration System
Everything You Need to
This is a complete whole house water softener and carbon filtration system. Have filtered, soft water for your entire home. Why should you have this system:
- Benefit 1: Filter & Soften Home Water.Removes hard water and unwanted contaminants, smells & tastes from water prior to entering your home. The whole house will have carbon filtered softened water.
- Benefit 2: Extend Water Softener Resin Media by Up to Decades.Our premium granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration media will prevent chlorine from destroying your water softener resin. If the carbon media is properly maintained, your water softener resin media could possibly last for decades.
- Benefit 3: Easy Install & Low Maintenance.As you will see in our reviews, our customers tell everyone how easy this package is to install. The water softener requires an occasionally bag of salt, and the carbon filtration media won’t need to be changed for years depending on your water quality. We can teach you how to change media when it’s time.
- Benefit 4: Drinking Water on Faucet Tap.Our RO water filter system will produce up to 75 gallons per day of refreshing purified drinking water. Time to get rid of plastic bottle water. This RO has a highly efficient 1:1 purifying ratio compared to traditional ROs that produce an inefficient 5:1 ratio.
Our Ultimate Home filtration systems are built as turn key packages to solve your specific water issues, whether you’re on well or city water, or whether experiencing itchy skin or hard to clean white residues. We pride ourselves in giving you a simplified experience that reflects in our water softener, the installation process, and our ability to guide and assist you when needed. Our why is to provide affordable quality water products you can count on, because we believe everyone should have the best water.
What's Included with Purchase:
- Fleck 5600sxt Valve Digital Meter
- Bypass and Yoke
- 2 Black Mineral Tanks
- Preloaded Water Softener Resin Media
- Preloaded Carbon Tank Media (Premium Coconut Shell Activated Carbon)
- Pre-installed Distributor and Baskets
- Black Brine Tank with Well and Float Valve
- 3 Stainless Steel Flex Line Water Connectors*
- Brine Line and Small Parts Kit
- High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis System
- 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- 2 - 5 Micron Carbon Filters
- 1 - 3.2 Gallon Holding Tank
- Ice & Water Line Connectors for Fridge**
- Sanitizer Package for initial Regeneration
- Lubricant for O-rings on Bypass Assembly
- Step-by-Step install guide
- Re-useable 602abcWATER Branded Blue Bag
*SPECIAL NOTE: Not compatible with PVC pipe connections. However, this part is compatible with CPVC. CPVC should not to be confused with PVC.
*tanks may be sent in black or blue (depending on stock) if you prefer a specific color tank please email us at sales@602abcWATER.com with order number and color tanks.
**Package includes 20 feet of 1/4 inch water tubing, 1 push-fit equal Tee, 1 push-fit shut-off ball valve, and 1 female connector.
What's NOT Included with Purchase:
- Drain line
- Water Line Cutter
Upflow Carbon Filtration
Eco-friendly upflow design provides efficient filtration without the need to backwash. No backwash means no electricity required, no drain line needed, and no wastewater produced. Greener water filtration and cleaner, safer water is a breeze with our carbon tank filter system. 1.5 cubic ft. High Activity Carbon Media - Carbon media is a natural media derived from coconut shells that removes water contaminants through absorption.
Upflow Contaminent Removal
Removes a wide range of contaminants including chlorine and chloramines, pesticides, herbicides, organics, MTBE, and THM. It also removes most other chemicals, tastes, and odors, and is an excellent system for general filtration. Activated carbon media lasts much longer than your traditional 20" canister filters. Carbon media will typically last 3 to 5 years before needing a change, but this will depend on what is in your water and your household usage.
5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration (RO) Overview
This is a complete 5-stage reverse osmosis drinking water filtration system. This system has the capacity to filter drinking water for most household sizes. (1) 4-stage depth sediment filter, (2) carbon block filters made of coconut shell activated carbon, (1) thin film composite reverse osmosis membrane, (1) activated in-line carbon post-filtration, (1) 3.2-gallon water storage tank. The package also includes an install kit with accessories.
Water Softener Value Added Package
5 Stages of Treatment
- Stage 1:5 micron sediment pre-filtration for mechanical reduction of rust and particulate, and provides membrane protection.
- Stage 2:5 micron carbon block. Made from coconut shell granular activated carbon pre-treatment filter.
- Stage 3:5 micron carbon block. Using 2 stages of carbon block will reduce tastes, odors, chlorine, & organic impurities.
- Stage 4:This is the reason behind the 1:1 high efficient water savings ratio. This unique thin film composite membrane is used for reduction of dissolved solids, including the range of toxic heavy metals, plus other harmful contaminants.
- Stage 5:This is an activated in-line carbon filtration is used for final post-filtration to remove off-tastes & potential odors.
- OPTIONAL Stage 6:Add an optional alkaline inline filter. Inline Coconut Carbon Filter Cartridge remineralizes back in your water and raises your pH level. Find Alkaline inline filter here: Inline Alkaline Filter
RO Contaminant Removal Capacity
Remove up to 96% of contaminants found in residential tap water including but not limited to chlorine, lead, nitrates, chromium, arsenic, a range of toxic heavy metals, organic impurities, fluoride, bacteria, viruses. This 5 stage filter systems remove up to 1,000+ contaminants and does it at a 50 or 75 gallon per day filtering capacity.
18" Triple Set Stainless Steel Flex Line Water Connectors
Make your installation a snap with a pair of Stainless Steel Flex Lines, 18" length, 1" female to 1" John Guest, and an 18" stainless steel flex line with 1" Female NPT on each side. No more sweating pipes or having the hassle of connecting a water softener to your water supply. The female end twists right into the male threaded adapter provided with our water softeners, and the John Guest fitting simply pushes right into your existing water supply. Made of 100% stainless steel, these flex lines have the ability to twist, bend, and turn however you may need them to. Beware of the cheaper flex lines you'll find at hardware stores, they are not meant for water softeners. They will have rubber inner tubing that will eventually wear out and leak.
We pride ourselves in simplifying the consumer experience. We demonstrate this by PRE-LOADING the mineral tanks with resin for you to reduce heavy lifting & mess, we PRE-PROGRAM the Fleck digital meter to avoid adding guess work, we provide additional INSTALL ITEMS to save you from making extra trips to store, and we are very EASY TO CONTACT using phone, email, phone texting and now FREE FACETIME tech support.
The first question customers always ask is “What size water softener do I need for my home?” We try to make it simple for the customer by asking these questions:
- Are you on City or Well?
- How many bathrooms?
- How many people in household?
- What are your Iron levels?
- Do you know your water hardness?
With the answers to these questions we can accurately determine the correct water softener and water filtration unit you will need. These are the general answers to their questions:
|32K Capacity||48K Capacity||64K Capacity|
|Up to 1.5 Bathrooms||Up to 2.5 Bathrooms||3 or more Bathrooms|
|Up to 2 People in Household||Up to 5 People in Household||5 or more People in Household|
|City or Well Water||City or Well Water||City or Well Water|
|Up to 6ppm in Iron (Fine Mesh)||Up to 6ppm in Iron (Fine Mesh)||Up to 6ppm in Iron (Fine Mesh)|
These are just basic guidelines for our water softener systems. Our goal is to make sure that our customers have the best unit and the right amount of soft water so that their system is not regenerating often.
|Softner Dimension||48K - 10" x 62.75"
64K - 12" x 60.75"
|Carbon Dimension||48K - 10" x 57"
64K - 12" x 55"
|Brine Tank Dimension||48K - 14" x 36"
64K - 14" x 36"
|Softener Weight w/Resin||48K - 100lbs
64K - 130lbs
|Carbon Weight w/Resin||48K - 100lbs
64K - 130lbs
|Softener Resin Amount||48K - 1.5 cu. ft.
64K - 2.0 cu. ft.
|Carbon Media Amount||48K - 1.5 cu. ft.
64K - 2.0 cu. ft.
|Resin Type||8% cross link or Fine Mesh|
|Carbon Media Type Type||Premium Coconut Shell Activated Carbon|
|Softener Flow Rate||20 GPM|
|Soft Water produced*** Before Regen (average hardness of 10)||32K - 3,200 Gallons
48K - 4,800 Gallons
64K - 6,400 Gallons
|Softener Regen Flow Rate||7 GPM|
|Carbon Flow Rate||11 GPM|
|Softener Adapter Sizes||3/4" or 1"|
|Carbon Adapter Size||1"|
|RO Flow Rate||75 GPD|
|RO Membrane Ratio||1:1|
|Sediment Filter||10" 5 Micron Filter|
|Carbon Filter||10" 5 Micron Filter|
|Post Carbon Filter||10" Inline Carbon Filter|
***Amount of soft water produced before regen is based on the capacity size divided by your water hardness. Example: 48K, Hardness of 17. 48,000/17 = 2,823 Gallons before automatic regen.
|Mineral Tank||10 years|
|Brine Tank||10 year|
|Fleck Valve||5 year*|
EXCLUSIONS FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY This warranty does not cover the following instances:
- Warranty exclusions applicable to all Products and Parts:
- Defects not reported to us within the applicable warranty period;
- Membrane fouling or scaling.
- Any parts manufactured by a third party, including, but not limited to, repair and service parts, repair kits, motors, pistons, seal kits, spacer kits, bypass valves, brine connections and devices, or any other non-Pentair parts. Incorporation of any parts manufactured by a third party into a Pentair Product shall completely void the limited warranty for such Product.
- Problems resulting from failure to comply with installation, operation or maintenance instructions or drawings, or improper installation, operation or maintenance.
- Damage caused by acts of nature or problems resulting from abuse, misuse, negligence or accident;
- Problems resulting in whole or in part from alteration, modification or attempted repair of these Products or Parts by any party other than us or a party we have approved in writing.
- Damage or failure of a Product or Part caused by friction, wear, chemical attack, or debris build-up on Wear Parts. “Wear Parts” include, but are not limited to: pistons, piston rods, seals, spacers, end cap quad rings, and brine valves on all piston operated valves, as well as valve disk flappers on Autotrol valves, and parts requiring replacement under recommended maintenance procedures, such as filter housing O-rings and gaskets.
- Valves exposed to excessive levels of the following list of contaminants require maintenance as part of a yearly service schedule:
- Ozone: > 0.0 mg/l
- Chlorine or chloramines: > 4mg/l
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- pH: < 6 or > 9
- Iron: in concentrations sufficient to cause scuffing on piston and seal surfaces
- Manganese: in concentrations sufficient to cause scuffing on piston and seal surfaces
- Sand and Suspended Solids: in concentrations sufficient to cause scuffing on piston and seal surfaces.
- Due to water conditions, some Products or Parts may require maintenance or cleaning during the warranty period. Products or Parts returned due to debris build up, including, but not limited to, plugged filters, are not covered under this warranty.
- Noncompliance with applicable codes, and ordinances including without limitation, plumbing codes.
- Damage due to impacts, corrosive liquids, gases, or chemicals.
- Damage due to hydro-pneumatic or pneumatic use.
- Labor to install warranted parts and trip charges including mileage are the responsibility of the system owner.
- Additional exclusions applicable to Park International and Park Pentair Water, CT, Structural PolyGlass Composite, and FRP Products and Parts:
- The warranty applies only to original purchaser.
- Failure to operate a tank in accordance with the limitations stated on the Product label.
- Failure to properly size a tank to manufacturer recommendations.
- Use of Products or Parts with water containing sediment or chemicals.
- Injury to tank or any part thereof caused by exposure to vacuum, inflexible piping/plumbing, freezing, external impact, chemical attack from liquid and gasses, fire, floods or lightning.
- Liner abrasion caused by faulty distribution systems
- Exposure of plastic surfaces to incompatible lubricants or sealants.
OUR WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS Should a material defect in workmanship or materials in Products or Parts covered by this warranty become evident during the applicable warranty period, then as our sole obligation and in full satisfaction of any warranty claim, we will issue a credit in the amount of your original purchase price of the Product or Part, or, at our option, repair or replace the defective Product or Part (we will consider, in good faith, customer preference in determining whether to issue a credit or repair or replace). The terms of this warranty are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which the Product or Part was purchased.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING WARRANTY
- We extend warranties solely to direct transactional customers of Pentair Residential Filtration, LLC. All secondary customers of these Products and Parts must submit warranty claims with their direct suppliers.
- In order to obtain the benefits of this Limited Warranty, defective Products or Parts must be returned to us as soon as possible after discovery of the material defect, but in no event later than the expiration date of the warranty period provided in this Limited Warranty. The subject Product or Part must be returned to the original point of shipment, freight prepaid, along with a letter stating the model number, serial number, if any, the date of purchase of the item which is claimed to be materially defective and a brief description of the problems encountered. We are not responsible under this Limited Warranty for any cost of shipping or transportation incurred in connection with the return of the Product or Part. Product returned in a manner that does not ensure integrity during shipment may not be covered by warranty.
- You shall be responsible for handling all Product and Part warranty claims that are remedied through repair or replacement of the Product or Part, or a refund of the price paid for such Product or Part, with the dealer or end user, as applicable. After you have settled such warranty claims, you shall seek your remedy from us; provided, however, that in no event shall the value of the remedy provided to you, whether in the form of repair, replacement, or account credit, exceed the purchase price paid by you. For Product or Part warranty claims that include property damage or bodily injury, you shall notify us of such claim and we shall work directly with the end user to remedy and settle any such claims in our sole discretion. You shall not, under any circumstances, settle any Product or Part warranty claim involving bodily injury or property damage without our written consent to do so.
- In all instances of a Product or Part warranty claim, and prior to providing any warranty remedy, you shall:
- notify us in writing of the warranty claim within five (5) business days of your receipt of the claim;
- investigate the claim, which may include taking or requesting digital photographs of the installed Product or Part, verifying proper installation, or other means of validating the claim and verifying the damages claimed;
- return the defective Product to us; and
- for those claims involving bodily injury or property damage, cooperate with us and provide requested information for us to complete our investigation.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PENTAIR RESIDENTIAL FILTRATION, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCT(S), PART(S) AND ANY ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PENTAIR RESIDENTIAL FILTRATION, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, EXPENSES SUCH AS TELEPHONE CALLS, LABOR OR MATERIAL CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE REMOVAL OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT(S) OR PART(S), SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES FOR BODILY INJURY, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT(S) OR PART(S), EVEN WHERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, PENTAIR RESIDENTIAL FILTRATION, LLC’S ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT(S) OR PART(S).
How-To Installation Videos
Water Softener Installation
Fleck 5600sxt Programing
Carbon Upflow Installation
Rinsing Your Carbon Filtration
RO Filtration Installation
How to Release Water Line From Push to Connect Fitting
ABOUT US - 602abcWATER
SIMPLIFYING CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
Simplifying the consumer's experience remains one of our primary goals. We realize the consumers´ experience with our product extends beyond the point of purchase. Reviewing the post sales experience has taught us to focus on specific touch points that improve this experience. A critical touch point relates to the installation of our product. We find the easier we make our product to install, the more satisfied our customers feel.❝Keep It Simple❞ Video Tutorials
Our video tutorials are simple in structure using a step-by-step format. Our content is unique in the sense that it's developed using a novice perspective while following industry best practices.Well Written Instructional Guides
We created instructional guides with an emphasis on following an ❝easy-to-understand❞ theme. Each guide can be printed or viewed electronically, and easy to locate when needed.Value Added Items
We include additional items in our packages that improve the overall value of our offering. The additional items contribute toward installation best practices and are typically not offered by competing brands. These value-added items prevent customers from having to make additional trips to the hardware store for items that we include.
EASY TO CONTACTCustomer Service
We are easy to contact. We have a customer service team ready to assist our customer needs. Customers can contact our customer service team Monday through Friday between the hours of 7am to 4pm Arizona time. Our customer service team answers questions regarding orders, package tracking, and technical support.Technical Support
Our dedicated technical support team has over 25 years of combined experience in product installation and install knowledge. Most of our DIY customers save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by installing the system themself.Innovative Approach
We´ve taken our technical support a whole new level. In addition to our email and phone support, we are now using video chat technology to assist customers. You can now ❝Show & Tell❞ rather than attempt to describe it. Customers find video chat really simplifies the process.
PREMIUM PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICING
Offering affordable products has made us very popular with consumers. This popularity has ultimately contributed toward consumers´ gained purchase value. The more discounts we earn, the more the customer earns.Affordable Pricing
Our popularity has given us the ability to leverage bulk purchase discounts that our competitors are unable to access. Our discounts make it possible to offer quality products at affordable pricing. The benefit of the discount is two fold in the sense that it affords us the ability to build a knowledge support team to serve our happy customers.Fast Free Shipping
We offer fast free shipping. We are able to sustain this consumer benefit due to our high volume of shipping throughout the United States. Our shipping carrier provides discounts as our volume grows and ultimately benefiting the consumer.
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN COMPANY
ABC WATER / 602abcWATER - We are located in Phoenix Arizona USA. Give us a call with any questions about our ABCwaters built products.(602) 222-9283
23910 N. 19th Ave Suite #8
Phoenix, AZ 85085