ABCwaters Built 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter Systems [50 GPD Capacity] Includes Installation & Sanitizer Kit
- REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING SYSTEM OVERVIEW. This is a complete Premium 5-stage reverse osmosis drinking water filtration system is designed for most household sizes. 5 stage filtration system is a network of (1) 4-stage depth sediment filter, (2) carbon block filters made of coconut shell activated carbon, (1) thin film composite reverse osmosis membrane, (1) activated in line carbon post-filtration, (1) 3.2 gallon water storage tank. The package also includes an install kit with accessories.
- CONTAMINANT REMOVAL CAPACITY. Remove up to 96% of contaminants found in residential tap water including but not limited to chlorine, lead, nitrates, chromium, arsenic, a range of toxic heavy metals, organic impurities, fluoride, bacteria, viruses. This 5 stage filter systems removes up to 1,000+ contaminants and does it at a 50 gallon per day filtering capacity.
- INSTALLATION and MAINTENANCE. A very simple install and filter replacement system. You will wonder why you didn’t do this sooner. We provide customers with various types of helpful DIY resources to simplify your experience with our products. Our attention to detail shows in our installation kit which includes silicone lubricant for 'O'-rings and a sanitize packet to sterilize and flush your system. Expect filter replacement time range between 6 month to 12 months depending on usage.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION. We guarantee satisfaction with our product and customer service or get your money back. We pride ourselves in providing a hassle free consumer experience. We offer a 60 day return policy with money back guarantee. We back our product with a 12 month warranty to protect consumers from defective parts and craftsmanship. Reverse osmosis system is assembled with NSF approved parts and filters.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM ACCESS. Rest assure that you can count on our experienced technical support team to assist you with any installation questions. Our experienced technical support team is on standby to answer your questions Monday thru Friday between 9am to 4pm Arizona time. Installation guide and DIY video are value added resources available to our customers.
5-stages of treatment:
STAGE 1 Stage 1 uses a 5 micron sediment pre-filtration for mechanical reduction of rust and particulate, and provides membrane protection.
STAGE 2 is a granular activated carbon pre-treatment filter.
STAGE 3 - The third stage uses an activated carbon block to reduce tastes, odors, chlorine, & organic impurities.
STAGE 4 This thin film composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane is used for reduction of dissolved solids, including the range of toxic heavy metals, plus other harmful contaminants.
STAGE 5 This is an activated in-line carbon filtration is used for final post-filtration to remove off-tastes & potential odors.
Maintenance: Pre and post filters recommended change every 6 months for regular usage, or once a year in light usage.
RO membrane: Change recommended based on periodic TDS rejection tests. Typical is every two years.